Sunday, October 5, 2008

White Boy Pain

I've been suffering quite a bit lately from White Boy Pain:

There was a blackout the other day and not only could I not access the internet OR watch TV, I had to walk down 20 flights of stairs in the dark!

I paid $12 for a loofah. The chick in the shop kept apologising to me for the enormity of the price but I felt I owed it to my skin so I had no choice but to pay.

I had to watch Tanty Man have another tanty on Friday. Something to do with Major Dick not realising how stressed and busy he is.

I have to find a new place to live because the owner of my apartment (I suppose technically it's her apartment...) is kicking us out.

In the supermarket the other day they were playing that "I'd rather be a hammer" song and I had it stuck in my head all bloody evening. I fucking hate that song.

There was this really cute dog I walked past last week and I looked up to ask its owner if I could pat it only to realise the person at the other end of the leash was Eric Bana - I couldn't ask him because presumably by attempting to talk to him he would think I was some mad, crazed fan when in reality I don't think he's especially

Tried to write a snappy blog post that ended up trailing into nothingness.

7 comments:

Jacob said...

ERIC BANA!! I would have turned away from the dog and asked if I could pat the man instead. In the downstairs area.

red said...

good to hear from you all the same- and i thought it was kind of snappy...

Felix for Zosia said...

Well Kids, as I said - it's white boy pain...

Lady K said...

Maybe you should become an Emo. I hear they're full of white boy pain.

Nerd Girl said...

I'll have to agree with Lady K on that one. Although being emo does mean having hair in your face all the time.

Nerd Girl said...

Zosia, your snap will come back as sure as the sun will rise.

PS: Lady K, how come I can't read your blog anymore?

Felix for Zosia said...

If becoming an emo means I don't have to look for a new place to live then I will do it.