Thursday, August 14, 2008

FarceBook

A friend of mine informed me the other day that she had found her future husband on Farce-book. They have never met, but his profile assured her of his awesome eligibility. She showed me his photo, and we discussed his seemingly limitless list of virtues and merits together. But then a suspicion started to creep in. "He can't possibly be that perfect! There's got to be something wrong with him." My friend - let's call her Juliette - cried. "I mean, how can he not be married? ... He's probably gay - or worse - really really short."


In a surprising twist, Juliette has found her Romeo's flaw - he wears his collar turned up.

7 comments:

Cléa said...

What's he hiding on that neck, love bites?

Jo said...

That's tantamount to indoor-sunglasses-wearing. NO.

Felix for Zosia said...

C - I have no idea. Not sure if Juliette would think that was good or bad...

J - there followed a discussion about boat shoes, which we hope he doesn't wear but cannot confirm.

Lady K said...

He probably wears boat shoes to match

Felix for Zosia said...

I thought ou might say that...

Rosie said...

it's a fair dealbreaker.

Felix for Zosia said...

R - I think so too. Some things can't be forgiven.