Monday, December 10, 2007

Absolutely Genuine and Totally Not Fake... or is it?

At what point do you begin to question things about a person you believe to be your friend? If you like someone, you want to believe that what they are saying is real. So when, in your excitement over their achievements, you google them for news about awards and nominations and so on, you expect to find something. But if you find nothing, is that just because google is slow or because they made the whole thing up?

3 comments:

Lady K said...

Well, you know that you can trust me... I'm a travel agent.

Felix for Zosia said...

I liked it better when she was just a Random American Nurse instead of a compulsive lier. The strange thing is that she was fine to be friends with before all the award ceremonies, and crazy mother-being-extradited-from-the-country stories and shit.... can you get me a cheap flight?

Lady K said...

Well, yes. That makes sense. I sure can get you a cheap flight. Specials this week are to Outer Mongolia, Inner Siberia and Utah. Email me at TravelAgent@hotmail.com.au and I'll send you the details. Please remember to pay cash.