Friday, September 21, 2007

Liquid Lunch For Me Thanks Mrs M.

Yes that's right folks - I actually had a liquid lunch yesterday. A gin and tonic to be exact.
It was all down to a hideous shift at the bookshop. (There are only two things that drive me to drink, the other one is my thesis...ok, also mumble pants*, so that makes three, oh and I guess turquoise coloured skinny jeans on pimply 'yooouths', Bindy Irwin...)
Anyhoon, to be fair and precise, I should explain that as my shift started at 12 I ate before that so my 'lunch break' was at about 3.30 and I wasn't really hungry. But I really needed that drink.

* For those who may be unfamiliar with the term, mumble pants are very tight leggings. Why are they called mumble pants? Because you can see the lips moving but you can't hear what they are saying.

No comments: