Monday, July 30, 2007

Bog Blog

I have taken the suggestion for the title of this blog from a random character who is currently camped out in our corridor. His name is Murgatroyd, and he works for Westfield, driving prize cars for those lottery things through the shopping centres. Anyway, he observed that after my fake grass/poo entry, it was "time for another bog blog". I found I couldn't agree more. So I should actually talk bog now... would it be wrong to use this as a segue to the bookshop? ... nobody resigned today so it was not too bad. I think if I worked in a place like that full time, my brain would turn to mush. After a mere day this week, I already feel like I have no interesting thoughts, and nothing interesting to say.
Maybe I should stick to quoting "Age of Love"...

No comments: